Have you been on a journey? Are you ready to share some of the stories of what makes you, you, and to learn more about yourself in the process?
When we write from a place deep within and tell our truth, our words have the power to heal us and inspire others.
Writing your memoir to take you through a personal transformation and you can share some of your great learning.
Often things hold us back from writing, things like:-[green_tick_2_list width=”100%”]
Think about this, 80% of people who ask me about writing a book, say one of those, the other 20% just want to hear those immortal words ‘anyone can write a book’ The truth is anyone can. All you need is a pen, paper, computer, a bit of effort and some support.
You may not think you have done anything of note. Believe me, there are lots of people who would be fascinated to read the stories that you have inside of you. Through coaching and mentoring, which is designed to inspire and motivate, you can capture the moments of your life story / memoir. You will be able to take the steps towards realising the vision of having your own book.[content_box_grey width=”75%”]Get support, coaching, fun, tips, resources, motivation and your book [green_tick_2_list width=”100%”]
Writing your life story / memoirs is an exciting way to uncover memories, emotion, meaning and tell your unique story, the way it is meant to be told.