Writing a book – writing inspiration – using your journal for inspiration
Need some writing inspiration? Just dip into your journal
Through recording your thoughts and ideas and reflecting on what you have written, journaling will provide a rich source of knowledge for your books, stories and memoirs.
The great thing is about journaling is that:-
- It doesn’t have to make sense to anyone but you
- Its spontaneous and creative
- You can use it to kick start your creative writing
- It’s fodder for your memoirs or book
- It helps you relax just before sleeping
- You can publish and tell the world what you think, through your blog or a book
- It’s’ fun
When you journal, you will start to:-
- Understand who you are, what you want and how to get it
- Find new ways to tackle old behaviours, issues or problems
- Unwind and relax
- Communicate with others better
- Create positive intentions and affirmations
- Discover a pathway to self awareness which provides insights, upon which you can act and create change
- Find creative solutions to problems and challenges
Everyone who puts pen to paper is creating a new way to health and happiness. It doesn’t matter if you can’t spell or think that your grammar is rubbish, what is important is that you get your thoughts onto paper or in your computer.
[text_bar_2 + width=”100%”]Your action plan – writing in a journal[/text_bar_2]
- Buy a journal
- Find a place to write
- Write a little bit each day
- Come back a week or so later and reflect
- Write a story based on something you have journaled about
[content_box_grey width=”75%”]Book a book discovery day and discover the book in you[/content_box_grey]
If all else fails read this….
A cat died and went to Heaven. God met her at the gates and said, “You have been a good cat all these years. Anything you want is yours for the asking.”
The cat thought for a minute and then said, “All my life I lived on a farm and slept on hard wooden floors I would like a real fluffy pillow to sleep on.”
God said, “Say no more.” Instantly the cat had a huge fluffy pillow.
A few days later, six mice were killed in an accident and they all went to Heaven together. God met the mice at the gates with the same offer that He made to the cat.
The mice said, “Well, we have had to run all of our lives: from cats, dogs, and even people with brooms! If we could just have some little roller skates, we would not have to run again.”
God answered, “It is done.” All the mice had beautiful little roller skates.
About a week later, God decided to check on the cat. He found her sound asleep on her fluffy pillow. God gently awakened the cat and asked, “Is everything okay? How have you been doing? Are you happy?”
The cat replied, “Oh, it is WONDERFUL. I have never been so happy in my life. The pillow is so fluffy, and those little Meals on Wheels you have been sending over are delicious!”
[text_bar_2 + width=”100%”]Read these[/text_bar_2]