It can be frustrating to be a ‘writer’, it seems to me that many people don’t see it as a proper profession. So whilst you are sitting in your office, watching politics play out, having to stick with the 9-5 grind and doing something that doesn’t speak to your heart.
This is my light hearted look at being a writer
- I can start and finish at any time I like
- I can take time out to walk my dogs and reflect on my day
- My imagination is allowed to flow free
- Inspiration is everywhere
- I can work in multiple locations. That might be the beach, sun house, my office or a coffee shop – clearly not in my jammies
- Through the words that you and I write, we can change lives
- Writing is a passion and I get to do what I am passionate about every day
What are the 7 things you love about what you do?