Today I am sharing an end to end (suggested) becoming a published author roadmap
We are jumping ahead slightly, but I wanted to share with you a suggested roadmap whilst you are thinking about planning.
[Tweet “Do you have any idea how you are going to get from “I am going to write a book” to “I am an author”? “]
Your roadmap is a set of step-by-step instructions that will take you from A to outcome. A road map is your project plan, and, if you use it, you will stay on track.
- Read through the roadmap and start to consider when you will publish your first or next book
- Put that date in your diary
- Put notification dates in your diary to remind you of your various steps
Now take steps make sure it happens.
To get your free chapter and sample roadmap – please share the love
Get your copy on Amazon
Plan your non fiction book in a weekend has been designed to help you to be able to undertake all of the vital planning tasks that make writing a book – simple and stress free
Each day to help you create your book, I am going to answer these essential planning questions:-
- What kind of planner am I and why is this important to know?
- What tools and resources do I need?
- What is the process and cost of writing and publishing a book?
- How long will it take me?
- How do I get ideas for my book?
- How do I choose the ONE big idea for my book?
- What is an outline and how do I create one?
- How can I structure my chapters?
- How do I create and use a book proposal?