Why do you want to write a book?
The five ‘why’s’ or the five ‘so what’s’?
A great way to get deep to the heart of your book is to ask the five ‘why’s’ or the five ‘so what’s’. The trick here is to ask ‘why’ or ‘so what’ and then ask it again, until you have clarity. Ask your five ‘why’s’ or ‘so what’s’.
Plan your non fiction book in a weekend has been designed to help you to be able to undertake all of the vital planning tasks that make writing a book – simple and stress free
Each day to help you create your book, I am going to answer these essential planning questions:-
- What kind of planner am I and why is this important to know?
- What tools and resources do I need?
- What is the process and cost of writing and publishing a book?
- How long will it take me?
- How do I get ideas for my book?
- How do I choose the ONE big idea for my book?
- What is an outline and how do I create one?
- How can I structure my chapters?
- How do I create and use a book proposal?
Get your copy on Amazon