Plan your non fiction book in a weekend has been designed to help you to be able to undertake all of the vital planning tasks that make writing a book – simple and stress free
Each day to help you create your book, I am going to answer these essential planning questions:-
- What kind of planner am I and why is this important to know?
- What tools and resources do I need?
- What is the process and cost of writing and publishing a book?
- How long will it take me?
- How do I get ideas for my book?
- How do I choose the ONE big idea for my book?
- What is an outline and how do I create one?
- How can I structure my chapters?
- How do I create and use a book proposal?
Yesterday I asked what is your your vision for your book?
Today I just want to ask you to do nothing.
[Tweet “Taking time out to reflect is really important when you are writing a book”]
That’s it, nothing, nada, zilch.
It is hard isn’t it to do nothing? But unless you give yourself space and me time, you mind will get congested. A stuck and constipated mind is the enemy of the writer. So give yourself permission to not write or plan or do anything to do with your book.
Tomorrow when you wake get out your journal and ask ‘what is the vision for my book now?’
Leave a comment because I want to know.
Remember to scribble thoughts and ideas as they come to you. Keep them safe we will be looking more at vision over the next few days.
To get your free chapter ‘Values to Vision’ please share the love
Step it up – Step it out and write your book in 10 weeks
Click on the image to find out more