Creating a vision for your book exercise
This is a fun exercise that really works and gets you out of the house and walking.
[Tweet “Watch this great visioning exercise for getting to the write book to write”]
Walk towards your vision
Take your phone with you and record what comes up for you.
Then map out your actions.
Remember to scribble thoughts and ideas as they come to you. It all comes in handy.
[Tweet “Write because the future is brighter when your message & vision are shared.”]
That’s it, that’s all I want you to do today is imagine the future with your book in your hand.
To get your free chapter ‘Values to Vision’ please share the love
Plan your non fiction book in a weekend has been designed to help you to be able to undertake all of the vital planning tasks that make writing a book – simple and stress free
Each day to help you create your book, I am going to answer these essential planning questions:-
- What kind of planner am I and why is this important to know?
- What tools and resources do I need?
- What is the process and cost of writing and publishing a book?
- How long will it take me?
- How do I get ideas for my book?
- How do I choose the ONE big idea for my book?
- What is an outline and how do I create one?
- How can I structure my chapters?
- How do I create and use a book proposal?
Get your copy on Amazon